Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank You for You (Thankful for a Classmate)

Hrmm...I've been over this with Classmate A, and Darn, I don't think I know anyone well enough in the class to be thankful for them...hmm...well, I know YOU, and you're my friend...*Sigh* I guess I'll have to go with you.

I've read everyone's posts on the topic thus far, and I agree with one or two: which class? English or any class or school in general? School's TOO general; I'm grateful for all my friends (LOL; "I'm grateful for all my fiends"). But, let's narrow it down to American Lit. I can talk to a handful of people, and can hold a decent 45-second conversation with even fewer, but the person I'm thankful for in that class (save for Mr. M; you're not a classmate, sir, sorry. ;] ) is Stina, or as she hates being called, "          ". xD No worries, Stina; I shall not go there.

In reality, I like all my classmates (I'm sure...if I haven't heard you speak in class, then not really). They are all so bright and witty. But aside from little comments in class discussions and groupwork, I can only talk to one person, really.

STINA!!! You're (one of) the best!! (If I say the best, my other friends'll get me...) You come talk to me, before class and after, in Orchestra too, and you'll wait for my slow self to get packed up and leave the classroom after the bell. You'll ask me to join your group when there's group work to be done, which does me a favor since I'm very socially awkward and dislike groups. You'll joke around with me at lunch, and you cheer me up or help me out when I need it (thanks for helping me look for my watch).

You're...I dunno, A GREAT FRIEND. How else can I put it? And how the heck can I explain why you make English better? You just DO. Your very presence makes my day in English class, and it only gets better when I look over and make a weird face at you and see how you react. xD

You make class (and school) better by being you. It's just that simple. So why did I write an essay describing how you do that? My apologies. You're such a good friend that I feel some sort of guilt by being with you; I feel like I'm not worth your kindness. FRIENDSHIP BROWNIES ON MONDAY!!!! LOL. Maybe; I don't know.

Just be Stina, not Christina or Justina or           . Just. Stina. Thank you for you.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment